Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the computer section,i need help,how do i burn a cd from work that i have in microsoft word? thanks

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
DK

What are you trying to burn? Word Files or the Program?

You can copy the contents of a disc to your drive..into a folder..and then Burn that folder to a CD

Not sure if that is what you are asking or not...

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
DK47 said:
in the computer section,i need help,how do i burn a cd from work that i have in microsoft word? thanks

i look at the computer section from time to time.

first, do you have a cd-burning capable cd rom drive?
second, what version of windows do you run
third, what type of computer do you have, as most have burn software preinstalled.
but.... if you have an older version or windows, you can't use the built-in burn, and also if you don't have a cd-rom capable of burning, this wont work.

ill be happy to help you email me [email protected]

thanks.

ps, will a forum mod please move this thread to the computer forum? thanks.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The reason i posted it here was because i didn't get an answer for a couple days over there.I didn't think it would be an inconvenience to y'all over here.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I sent you an email, i hope that works. If the attatchment doesnt get thru, here is the picture. Just drag and drop the files into your cdrw drive (after you put a blank cd in), and then click on file > write these files to cd.

my cd roms is "x" , yours might be "d" or "e" accordingly....

good luck, email me if you have any problems. happy new year.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts