Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
This thread should've been titled "would you drive this?" I'd be interested to see who would like to climb behind the wheel to:

A) drive it into a brick wall

B) drive it over the owner

C) drive it into a cave and leave it there for some future civilization to try to figure out

·
Registered
704 Posts
I've decided I would!! You see the best way to make something un-cool is to start having some chubby 'lil grey haired guys such as myself looking appearing to like them.

Nothing makes a kids fad go away faster than to have their parents approval... now where's my iPod full of rap music.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Dragnet_Supporter said:
This thread should've been titled "would you drive this?" I'd be interested to see who would like to climb behind the wheel to:

A) drive it into a brick wall

B) drive it over the owner

C) drive it into a cave and leave it there for some future civilization to try to figure out
I'm gonna go with drive it over the owner INTO a brick wall.
The only problem being that I would then have to kill everyone who saw me in it, not to eliminate potential witnesses, but because I'd never live down the humiliation of being seen in that monterous piece of CRAP!!!!!!!

That Hello Kitty Testerosa (sp?) is looking better & better!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
NO! NO! NO! I'm kind of into 4x4's and sometimes a alcohol induced run of the tongue happens and things like that 4x4 Chevette gets created! (I'm still waiting Gunn!) But this ain't a 4x4 so I don't believe I'd want to drive it even just to say I did! A set of 40 inch Super Swampers on it wouldn't change my mind either. I would have liked to seen a picture of the front end and how he overcame some steering issues though. Hydraulic? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
just wondering......he drop out of 4th or 6th grade? was he dropped as a baby?
what kind of agricultural equipment did he steal those `makeshift` wheels from? :cool:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
Looks like it has those old fashion tractor wheels

1 - 20 of 50 Posts