Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it is cut off now anyway so, i guess this is a mute point LOL what 500 entires? in less then 16 hours?

·
Registered
901 Posts
It will be awesome and no matter what they say the spec motors and batteries are working the biggest class is 13.5 lm 71 entries!!!! Going to be a great weekend !!!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
50 - 13.5 SPEC EDM
71 - 13.5 SPEC LM
49 - 13.5 SPEC SPRINT
55 - Limited LM
32 - Limited Sprint
39 - Modified EDM
61 - Modified Sprint
41 - Nitro EDM
51 - Nitro LM
67 - Nitro Sprint
516 total

·
Registered
260 Posts
If they had a place that was big enough, they could have had 1000 entries in the NE. Could you imagine a hard week of rc dirt oval racing? This is outrageous, filled the race in less than 36hrs.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Too bad Solly's Cato RC Dreamworld (TM) was hosting a club race/cheerleading competition that week. Otherwise we could have hit the 1000 entry mark....oh well. Maybe next year Tony will pay the invoice and the race will be held there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I saw today that the Silverdome is for sale. I am thinking of buying it, taking it apart and rebuilding it inside The Dreamworld.

thoughts?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I saw today that the Silverdome is for sale. I am thinking of buying it, taking it apart and rebuilding it inside The Dreamworld.

thoughts?
Sounds good.....but won't that mean re-locating the lower level Gold Club Lounge?

Or will you make the Silverdome the new lounge?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts