Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must have missed this announcement? Does it mean no new castings until 2007 or no more releases eg. Rock Art, Muscle car 11 etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,404 Posts
That wouldn't be that far off here, the stores usually get stuff about three months after they're release down south anyway, good thing for Mac's :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,534 Posts
I have not seen any new johnny castings since March. Very sad. Lets hope JL gets this all straightened out by the start of next year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,219 Posts
From what I see....

Muscle Cars V R12 - 501-84A

1965 Chevy Impala SS Convertible
1968 Olds Cutlass 442
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400
1970 Buick GS

Pony Power! - 501-96A

1969 AMC Javelin
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
1967 Chevy Camaro RS Convertible

Course, things could change at any time. And these are the start of the new blister packs. Might be a slight increase in price.

Kevin
 

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
Joined
·
8,413 Posts
Inciteful said:
Might be a slight increase in price.

Kevin
slight?

I get a 25% increase in what we paid last year to what we have to pay for these new releases....... we managed to miss the increase in June (10%) by doing all our ordering for the rest of the year, so now we are looking at a 25% cost increase....

So the cost will be going up on the JL cars, just like on everything else you buy, hobby or necessity, prices just keep going up, just makes you more careful about what you buy, I think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Inciteful said:
From what I see....

Muscle Cars V R12 - 501-84A

1965 Chevy Impala SS Convertible
1968 Olds Cutlass 442
1969 Pontiac Firebird 400
1970 Buick GS

Pony Power! - 501-96A

1969 AMC Javelin
1972 Pontiac Firebird
1965 Ford Mustang 2+2 Fastback
1967 Chevy Camaro RS Convertible

Course, things could change at any time.

Kevin
I thought with their new "improved" distribution system that they weren't allowing themselves to delay/change releases - that what they say is being released is actually released on schedule.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,095 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
slight?

I get a 25% increase in what we paid last year to what we have to pay for these new releases....... we managed to miss the increase in June (10%) by doing all our ordering for the rest of the year, so now we are looking at a 25% cost increase....

So the cost will be going up on the JL cars, just like on everything else you buy, hobby or necessity, prices just keep going up, just makes you more careful about what you buy, I think
Yeah - everything increases except our paychecks :(
At least we know your customer service can't increase - 'cause it's already top-notch, Rob :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
Joined
·
8,413 Posts
60sMetal said:
Yeah - everything increases except our paychecks :(
At least we know your customer service can't increase - 'cause it's already top-notch, Rob :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thank you....we stumble once in a while, but try to make it up when we do...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,505 Posts
Was at the Learning Curv last weekend, had to pick up my inners I ordered.

Nothing exciting on there pegs, I did see the "Other new JL products". They sure didnt float my boat. Some monster truck diecast things, and antother larger car, with a, Pull the wing thing, to make tires spin... If that larger car looked like a nice muscle car I think they would sell.

2007 isnt too far away, hope to see some cool mopars next year.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top