Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think I've teased everyone enough with this one...:p...I call this "Wrong Place, Wrong Time"...you may recognize the figures...;)...as we all know, Dr. Deadly was forced into seclusion for 30-plus years...well, he's back now, boils and ghouls...and in a VERY foul mood, as our lovely Victim is, unfortunately, about to discover...yessssssss...
View attachment 89925

View attachment 89926

View attachment 89927

View attachment 89928

·
Registered
483 Posts
James beautiful work on everything , overall love what you did with the victim i remember you posting awhile back your w.i.p. on her and she came out awesome very nice my friend !

Robert

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, Robert! As much fun as I had doing the figures, making the base was a blast too! I got to throw in some weird little things that just seemed to make sense in this context...like wads of gum on the sidewalk...and a half-smoked cigar...

View attachment 89942

View attachment 89943

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent dio James!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
The way you've done them is great and I love the details you've added.
Good luck with the comp mate.:wave:

Chris.:)

·
Starship Class
11,869 Posts
Who's the chick? She's hot!

Cigar? I thought someone must have taken his dog out for a walk in that area :confused:

JUST KIDDING! :D

Seriously: great work!!!! Your painting is really superb. Did you resculpt the victim's buttocks any or was she already built like that?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
That is SUPER! Very nice job you did on both of them and the base.
Hmmm, you think the good doctor would have cleaned up a bit for the occasion. The slob!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Nicely done, James! All the little details are quite fun, but to me the stars are the figures. I really like Dr. Ds skin tones, and the blood spatters are quite gruesome. The victims face is perfect, she is a '70's streetwalker come to life :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
James,
Thanks for posting the pics.
Nice to see what can be done with a couple boxes of plastic parts, some glue, some paint and some imagination!

Dave

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the kind words, guys! And Dave...wait 'til you see what I have in store for the NEXT Victim...heh heh heh... :devil:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts