Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spoke with my Tomy rep, no release dates from Oct on for JNL. Not sure if we'll see anything else until 2013.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
I wish they could do a five car themed set, or a two,three car package perhaps?
Just a marketing tactic they used years ago that always kept collectors interested.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I remember reading something like that about 2.0, but I thought Forever 64 was going to continue. Especially with all the upcoming releases that have been shown lately. I am really bummed to hear this.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
The 2.0 is already on hiatus. So unless this is old information, or the distributor confusing the two lines, then I would take it that there is a gap coming in F64 as well.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I wonder how many more releases (if any) will come out between now and October?
Unless they dump several on us at once...which is very unlikely...I would say we'll be lucky to see one more. It looks like the next one (R24) is about ready to go. I saw pics of the entire release on cards. But since R23 just came out, I'm thinking probably early to mid-October.

·
Registered
812 Posts
That would be my guess as well. At least I should be able to get the White Aspen that I've really been looking forward too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have not heard anything either on the 1/24 scale, they are done or what. they never made the border anyway unless it is through a distributor or a dump bin. We can always hope. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I am after the 70 Monte from R23 or 24 and the Lincoln from R24 if anyone can find them I would be most appreciative.

Forever 64 is their basic range which isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts