Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was admiring my JL collections today (I love to do that) :p , and I was noticing that on my 60 Ford Station Wagon collection there are no BWF wagons. With all the open space on this station wagon, JL could do a fantastic flame job. Now, it's all up to them. :rolleyes:
I'd even settle for a nice glossy black paint job on this wagon, then I'll put my own flames on it.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just found out that JL will be releasing a black 60 Ford Station Wagon as part of their Wicked Wagons release. Someone is already selling one on evilbay, reference number 260096671134 . It looks like it has great possibilities, just add flames, etc. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Yes !! Id love to see this car in BWF guise ... I have some Wicked Wagons on the way . I wonder if there are phantom graphics on them , like the 65 Falcon Delivery JL made a while back .... I'll find out when they arrive ....

I believe when the casting first came out , someone posted a concept drawing of a flamed 60 Wagon ... Wish I'd saved it ..

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
I was admiring my JL collections today (I love to do that) :p , and I was noticing that on my 60 Ford Station Wagon collection there are no BWF wagons. With all the open space on this station wagon, JL could do a fantastic flame job. Now, it's all up to them. :rolleyes:
I'd even settle for a nice glossy black paint job on this wagon, then I'll put my own flames on it.

This is what happens when you don't pay attention. I thought I had all the 60 Ford wagons until I saw this thread. Now I need the 2 Cokes and the light blue one. Anyone selling :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts