Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Talentless Hack
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were going to buy from this schmuck, don't do it... Takes your money on pay pal then doesn't send item. Doesn't even respond to dispute on Paypal. Save yourself the trouble and avoid this guy. I've talked to a couple others here he's pulled similar stuff with, so apparently we have another Tom Barth on our hands.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
did trade deal, well over 400.00 worth of stuff, sent mine on day agreed to, and he sent nothing!!!!!!!!!
info he gave me........
jack bauer (doubt it is his name)
122 west 6th st.
hastings, MN
phone is 651-245-1802, he does respond to text.

·
Talentless Hack
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He had until yesterday to respond to the claim and he never did. Paypal reversed the payment and put the money back in my account.

Chances are he'll probably start a new screen name somewhere down the line and do it all over again.

·
Registered
10,839 Posts
He had until yesterday to respond to the claim and he never did. Paypal reversed the payment and put the money back in my account.

Chances are he'll probably start a new screen name somewhere down the line and do it all over again.[/QUOTE glad to hear ya got your money back!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
8,626 Posts
That's good you got your money back
We will have to keep a watch to see if he pops back up
I hate it when ppl don't pay up and try to screw someone over
If anybody sees a post that might be him just hit the report post button and it will go tot the right pppl and they can check it out behind the scenes

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
This guy has been screwing with some of the local people in MN. He also goes under user name's as: "2XTREME" as well..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
884 Posts
I dealt with this guy on here and on another forum without problem. Sold him a few different things and was actually pretty easy to deal with. Maybe I just got lucky?:confused:

·
Registered
884 Posts
do you have his real name and address?????
My bad I thought this was another guy I had dealt with. I knew the name was familiar and it was from the bad deal with Inferno. Guy I dealt with was Helivaguy (which he was). Not sure how I confused the two??:freak:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts