Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
found MM Nitrocoupes at DG today 04-7 through 04-12 for a dollar each, Pretty good deal, atleast i think it is. a few months back, Big Lots had the same thing for $1.99, am glad i waited. Just thought i would pass this along to all of you. :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
sarge37188 said:
found MM Nitrocoupes at DG today 04-7 through 04-12 for a dollar each, Pretty good deal, atleast i think it is. a few months back, Big Lots had the same thing for $1.99, am glad i waited. Just thought i would pass this along to all of you. :thumbsup: :wave:
Excellent price. The engines and wheels/tires from these cars look great on some homemade hot rods.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
AQUA XK8 said:
Excellent price. The engines and wheels/tires from these cars look great on some homemade hot rods.
My thoughts exactly. Great stuff for wheel swap bait. Thanks for the heads up on the dollar store.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Man, I never new there were so many of these store's around my area. But still no Nitrocoupes. Maybe they will still show up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I seen a bunch here while looking for the Military machines. Didn't buy any though. I went to four DG's before finding the Military ones.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts