Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just to let anyone interested know Bruce & the gang have added this class to the venue (on Aug 14th). They feel that the class is growing & they would like to see them in action to stir up some interest in N.Y.. :thumbsup: TTYL :wave:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
I hope the shocks work well withthe trenches that will be made..
\

FAST AL ,the rocket will be up for his DIRT racing WALLYWORLD style ......I hope I still knowe how to get there ....

BILLY , the foam is on the way for the rdies for that weekend ...I got 6 sets for me and 1 set for you ...hehehehe I will need that many unless you are putting me in the BUGGY ride ...SRM

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
hmm, rumor has it that the gas classes have been canceled, now i hope it doesnt rain

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
there will however be a demonstration sometime either before racing starts or during a break between qualifying rounds

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
DigDoug, its simple ball busting, get over it.

No where in any of the posts was there a comment made about nitro not being a fast growing part of the hobby.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
yea, ziggy is good with the oval stuff...but if you see him with a gas car...call him a rookie

1 - 11 of 11 Posts