Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i'd drop a couple of photos off of these Nissan GTP cars, i've also done an R90CK (not shown), these are the first batch fresh out of the mould, not been in touch lately but will try and be a bit more "proactive" in the future!!! thanks for the welcome on my last post, great to be in touch with like minded people,

take it easy
tony

Attachments

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Oh dang I drolled again... sweet and they will be at my house when>?

Coach

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi everyone, thanks for the coments, yes the nissan bodies will be for general release, will be sometime in january, many more in the pipeline as well, also have aluminium wheels and photo etched inserts (see my ebay listings at the moment) also just picked up my new line of custom silkscreen decals, some for existing afx bodies and some for the custom resin bodies i make, will be in touch with finished examples of those, anyway, have a happy christmas and enjoy the holiday,

take it easy
tony

·
Premium Member
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hey demether, i was waiting on the decals to be done for these lil' fellas before i released them, looks like thats unlikely as for the 3 different designs (R90CP, R90CK and R89C) in pro silkscreen print were going to cost me well over $1700 for the minimum 450 order!!!! will probably release these as a body only and body/aluminium wheel option for now, will keep you posted on release date will be soon, by the way, please feel free to use any of my pictures on your French forums, any publicity would be most welcome! many thanks, tony

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi Tony, Those cars are sweet! A body/wheel package is something I would definately be interested in also. Do you sell direct to members here? Keep us posted please.

Thanks, Walt

1 - 20 of 40 Posts