Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I trade night3rider (Dave Wigner/Jamie Sheets) A xxx/4 buggy and a lot of parts for a xxxmf roller that was suppose to be new!No truck and no emails,no phone call,no shipping info!He says he shipped it in his post but he has not returned my emails nor communicated with me at all in besides to send me a picture of a box with my name on it!I hpoe i have not been scammed!Even if i get my truck i won't do business again because of the bad communication!I spent qiuete abit of time on the phone when were making the deal and he acted like we were best friends!Now no communication and no truck!Oh well i hope he comes through with his end of the bargain!Bad trader you be the judge!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Well its Saturday and no truck!I guess i need to see about contacting the authorities about internet fraud!If they can't do anything i drive truck amd i guess it will be time to get a load going to Michigan!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monday and no package!Really didn't think there would be!if any one knows the phone number to the Lawton police department please email me thanks Al

·
Registered
7,168 Posts
Scam

37 Racing

I hate to say this but the only person who has ever scammed me is in Michigan. He has more than a dozen alias and ships from Michigan and through Canada sometimes. He has been banned on most sites but reappears with a new name and new IP address.

I hope you didn't get hit by the same person. Authorities are looking into this person and their history. E-mail [email protected] for more info.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks for your response!He did give me a phone number and it did appear he was from the area!I'll email hank with the info!Thanks Al
Can anyone send me info for the Lawton Michigan Police department!

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
To Hobbytalk Users
After almost 7 weeks of emails i got back the buggy i sent him minus a few little parts but overall i am just glad to have my stuff back!His wife is the one who made it right with me!I never recieved a truck for my buggy,but i got back the buggy that was mine back so i am happy!There was atleast a good ending!I was worried i was done and out of everything in general!My advice for everyone is always use signature confirmation because it insures you that they got your item!I want to thank everyone who helped me in this to get back what was mine!This board does have alot of GREAT USERS,minus a few bad apples!For whom ever it concerns i would trade with this user(night3man) with extreme caution if at all,and make sure you get your stuff first! Thanks Again AL

·
Registered
303 Posts
7 weeks and bad communication to make a deal right in my books isnt a good trader. Its a shame a few people make it bad for the rest of the good guys.

·
Registered
32 Posts
night3rider is a good trader

i dont see whats wrong with u guys he is a good guy there are a lot of people out here that dont care but what happens to there stuff but i made a lot of trades with him and he is a AAA+++ person so u can say what u want i know diffrent

·
Registered
303 Posts
Im not saying anyone is bad. I was just giving my 2 cents worth. If I had to wait almost 2 months for a deal I would be JACKED. Me personally, If I sell someone something I will do my best to get it in the mail the day I get the payment. If not that day the next for sure. I always use Priority Mail, it has been the best and quickest so far. I do this because when I buy something I want it as fast as possible. I only hope that others feel like I do when I buy something :).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts