Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I thought I'd take a moment to share a nice mailbox find for me from this past Saturday. For me this was a huge score.....as I picked up some nice cars...in a good trade with fellow Hobbytalk member "JDMconversion" ......THANKS Kenny :thumbsup:

Pardon my ugly mug.... :jest: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Good Morn,

Wow mate, that's a nice load. An instant collection! You must have quite a large mailbox!

cheers..

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
boss9 said:
Good Morn,

Wow mate, that's a nice load. An instant collection! You must have quite a large mailbox!

cheers..

My mail carrier kept complaining that my box wasn't big enough for all of the boxes I kept getting.....so I bought the largest mailbox I could find...LOL....

All of these slots fit into a large square Priority mail box..... :jest:

As far as my collection....well, I've always had a handfull of slots......but until recently I never concentrated on slot car collecting,customizing or etc. Now that slots are what I'm into I've been slowly building my collection.......shortly I'll break the 100 car mark. :roll:

·
Registered
489 Posts
TX Street Racer said:
Giovanni plastics......never heard of them man....I'm still green to alot of things...care to clue me in? :wave:

I belive they make the large mirror backed display cases. Like say, 8 across by 10 down. There are so many different configurations. VERY nice cases though.

As for YOUR cars, "Very sweet".

:roll:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
car guy said:
I belive they make the large mirror backed display cases. Like say, 8 across by 10 down. There are so many different configurations. VERY nice cases though.

As for YOUR cars, "Very sweet".

:roll:
Ahh, ok.....I've been in need of a large display case for a while....not just for slots....but for my die cast cars, vintage Star Wars action figures, and my wife's die cast VW collection too........problem is I never really spend the cash on display cases....as I'm usually buy buying more and more crap that needs to be in cases :lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
There's post on the Hotwheel site right now concerning these cases, when it gets a response i'll post it here for you.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
These folks make some excellent cases in a wide variety of sizes: http://www.giovanniplastics.com/
I happened to be close enough to stop by their shop. Real nice folks. Nice sturdy and good looking product. I intended to just get three of the 108 compartment HO/diecast size so I'd have some "room to grow." They made me a great offer on a six pack, so what the heck. Now I'm now more than halfway into my fifth one. I need more walls.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
AfxToo said:
I need more walls.

See man, that's gonna be my biggest problem right there......damn near no wal space. My wife and I live in a single wide trailer...at least for the present time anyways till it's paid off and we can afford for me to build our dream home. Right now I have my toy room/hobby room just about packed out......one entire wall is made up of a solid one piece custom floor to ceiling shelving system that I built,stained, and finnished off. The other walls are made up of book cases and etc.

I honestly have no room for large wall hanging display cases......*sigh*...what a delima ... :jest:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts