Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I had a good day today. Started off with a drive by the local WalMart, where I grabbed the Muscle Cars Buick GS. Then I jumped on the train and went down to Atlantic City for the Classic Car Show and Auction, and really started shopping. I found the new Dukes General Lee, CJ-5 and Cooter's Camaro, as well as a Gold Series 1967 Fairlane GT. I got those 4 for $5.00 each. I also found the 60s Sizzle Trans Am convertible, got that for $4.00! Found the original pearl white T'rantula for $4.00 at yet another booth. Picked up 4 of the Days of Thunder Racing Champions cars, still on the card, for $1.00 each, and Dale Jarrett's Interstate Batteries Lumina in 1/43 scale. The Lumina was marked $3.00, but she gave it to me for $1.00 to make it an even $5.00 for the bunch. Picked up a handful of old 1/64 Jeeps, including a Stomper, for $.25 each. Finally, I picked up two sets of Lionel Ford pick-ups (2 per set), for $5.00 a set.
There was tons of die-cast down there, including a lot of new and old Lightning. Except for a few crooks, most were priced in the $4-$5 range. Had my wife not just given me the "OMG! We have no money!" speech last night, I could have spent a fortune down there. :p That show goes through Sunday, and that train station is less than 5 minutes away - must....fight....the urge......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts