Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the same show will happen again this weekend.
i can't wait :D
last time i went this event, i really have great time to able buy so many hot wheel mainline for $0.50 - $1 each.
if anyone from hobbytalk will come too, maybe we can meet in person :D
last time i went late around 1pm. few vendor already pack to go home during that time.
this time, my plan is going to be there as early as 10am!

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think I have another reason to get a passport.
Do they still require a passport for Jersey?
They have some BIG mosquitoes over there.When I was growing up in Brooklyn in the early 50's,going to the Garden state,the scary factories belching fire into the night sky,and those horror movie mosquitoes scared me. The smell wasn't too good,either. LOL Just kidding.Once you got past that area,Jersey was beautiful.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Do they still require a passport for Jersey?
They have some BIG mosquitoes over there.When I was growing up in Brooklyn in the early 50's,going to the Garden state,the scary factories belching fire into the night sky,and those horror movie mosquitoes scared me. The smell wasn't too good,either. LOL Just kidding.Once you got past that area,Jersey was beautiful.
I'd imagine you'd need a passport from Jersey, seeing as it's a possession of the English crown. New Jersey you're fine, it's still America despite rumours to the contrary.

I know I need a passport or enhanced driver's licence from Canada.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts