Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my haul from our 14hr road trip through NH and Mass. Total hit 15 Walmarts, 9 Targets, 5 TRU, 1 Kmart and 1 Hobby Lobby. I did whined up bringing home a lot less then I had expected. By far my favorite store was the TRU in Nashua, NH. The store was very clean and well organized and the staff was super friendly, helpful and fun. We got out the door at 7:30 am which is about 2 hours later then I had hoped for and returned home at about 9:30 pm. It was fun yet tiring. While I saw a lot of the same stuff over and over I was amazed at the differences between stores. What was on sale at one was not necessarily at another. 4 Walmarts hadn't even started there reset and 5 had dropped all but HW and MB. Anyway, enough with the gibber-jabber.

JL - I didn't find much that interested me in this category

GL - Again didn't find much but these two did find there way home with me.

I always liked this M2 set but never liked the price. One (only one) TRU had these on clearance for $4.98 so I grabbed them.

More awesome M2

These are the only M2 chases I found. Auto lifts release 6 and 7. Found one at a Walmart and one at a TRU.

M2 Auto Haulers - very cool trucks :thumbsup:

And my HW & MB take. Only found the one super beelte and no reg hunts and I picked up a few extra Seagraves, Batman Crooze (first ones I've seen in the wild) and Rodzilla's (I must have seen 20 of these, but only grabbed the two) for anyone that may not be able to find them.

So, that's my trip in a nut shell.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nice finds!

I was in New England a few weeks back and was able to stop at various stores in MA, NH and ME. Did not find much, but it was fun to look.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I see 4 chases there. That snow plow truck is awesome. Woul you be willing to trade for it? I love that one. My favorite. Lmk if your be willing to trade for something on your chase list.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you're referring to plow truck as the 4th chase, it's not. Either way that ones going into the M2 collection. I agree it's and awesome truck. If you're looking for the reg version LMK if I come across another I'll grab it for ya. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Oops. The power of zoom and sunlight has belied my eyes. Lol. That truck is still sweet an the nicest of the m2 imo. You really scored. What a cool trip to make with your wife.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Yeah lmk if you find another reg. im gonna go take a trip to wallys with my little one to see if they have any but if you do see another lmk.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
493 Posts
have yet to see the seagrave in the wild....Eric i wish i would of known ya wanted the tow truck as one wallys had 4 of each color

1 - 14 of 14 Posts