Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've known about this for a few month's but was sworn to silence :rolleyes:.... but now it can be revealed....

My friend Ben from JNC is good friends with Jun Imai, and he showed this to me back in May. A new color for the Mazda RX-7, to be available only through Kroger stores. Full story HERE

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
Reading the link, it looks like Kroger's will get the Mystery Bags and that new re color will be in some of them.
Another casting that I won't get due to the fact that Kroger stores are not any where in the northeast.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
man i want this car t oadd to my japanese nostalgia collection, i love the early japanese race cars.....and of course a kroger here is a little bit of a drive but might be worth it.....

·
Premium Member
9,265 Posts
Nice Mazda RX-7 Congrats. I Want 1.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
My friend Ben from JNC is good friends with Jun Imai, and he showed this to me back in May.
So much for silence, Jun started a grapevine when he told your friend. :lol:

That's a classy looking recolor. But I haven't lived anywhere near a Kroger's in more than six years. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So much for silence, Jun started a grapevine when he told your friend. :lol:

That's a classy looking recolor. But I haven't lived anywhere near a Kroger's in more than six years. :rolleyes:
LOL!! :lol: Well, I held my silence till it was publicly announced! Jun & Ben are good friends and I think they both know who they can trust. :rolleyes: ...Although I think the color was leaked early on, the actual photo never did. :dude:

It is a bummer about the Kroger exclusivity. :drunk:
I hate it when the manufacturers do that.

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
LOL!! :lol: Well, I held my silence till it was publicly announced! Jun & Ben are good friends and I think they both know who they can trust. :rolleyes: ...Although I think the color was leaked early on, the actual photo never did. :dude:

It is a bummer about the Kroger exclusivity. :drunk:
I hate it when the manufacturers do that.
Store exclusives sometimes can be a pain to get but at least the vast majority go to stores that are nation wide, but with the Kroger's they are for the most part regional.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts