Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kit design this will be free standing or wall mount 1/6
scale

Talons will be separate and not attached to base. Sculptor to be announced very soon. should have some roughs in the upcoming week.

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Good thing there is a large base as she would topple right over without it! Looking good.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys but these are just roughs. The top will be more realistic once done. Its easier to take down the clay to get proprtions correct after adding a bit more initially. this is fully licensed through Ken kelly studios and will be available on my site for purchase. www.resinrealities.net Thanks
John

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
resinman,

Looks great!

Might want to blur out the female parts in the drawing as this may get moved to the adult forum...I'm just sayin'.

MMM

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I asked to be allowed there last week and have not heard any responses back otherwise I would have posted there. My account was deleted for some reason and I have to start all over again. So any help from mods is greatly appreciated. thanks
John

·
Registered
480 Posts
Do kids still build models anymore? I think you're pretty safe :)

All kidding aside, thanks for sharing the process here, builds interest in the product sure, but very informative for us as well. Looks like a great start.

Tib

·
Registered
676 Posts
page is asking me to sign in, John.

don't wanna!!! lol (seeing them via FB though so no prob)

Buc

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry buc my other image host is at the limit I did not know thats why they are on facebook amigo. use what ever you need for the site amigo. yes i like sharing the process so modelers can get an idea of what goes into it. i agree about the children but some people still find nudity offensive but okay with zombies and gore go figure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts