Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I visitted my local Hobby Bench today and ask if I could reserve the Refit model kit and was told there wasn't going to be anymore Trek models product until the next Star Trek movie is released. :confused: I dunno where this person got that info, but I thought I would at least see what people thought about that or if anybody else has heard the same thing.

·
Premium Member
1,006 Posts
same experiance

If you went to the one at 19th and Northern, I ran into the same type of response when I asked if they were going to get in any of the new PL enterprise kits. Their Si-fi stock is some what limited also.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Well,

Hobby Lobby (Not the national chain for those not in Phoenix. They have been in existence before the national chain was started) at 35th south of Glendale will be getting the PL refit, (I have kept the owner aprised and he has the links to Thomas' website) and has the NX-01 and Klingon models in stock. They currently have the TOS Enterprise on order and hope to have more soon.

So why suppot Hobby Bench, when Hobby Lobby will have what you want!

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Was there a banjo playing in the background???

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's sorta good that I wasn't the only one with that problem. I went to the one on 43rd Ave and Bell. I guess I will head there after my trip. I've been to that hobby store before. I guess there is another Hobby store in town, it's called Andy's Hobbies, I think its on Olive and either 51st Ave or 59th Ave. I dunno which.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts