Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bud Box #1 stops in New Jersey

As I posted previously, the first selection of cars in the newly named "Bud Box" arrived here in Northern NJ yesterday. I ended up picking pulling 4 cars out of the selection. Sorry for the low-quality pictures, my camera flash decided to stop working today.

I'll be adding my replacements shortly, and then I need to shoehorn all of these cars back into the box. It should be on its way to North Carolina tomorrow morning. Thanks for including the new guy on this!

Pop quiz, can anyone guess what the background is?

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Jersey 93 Ty said:
7 minutes in and we have a winner! Too bad I don't have much of anything for a prize.
Just amazed I actually knew that one off the top of my head. Your location had me thinking that way, but I actually remembered what the NJ flag looked like.

Great pulls from the Bud Box!!!

·
Registered
999 Posts
carnut2256 said:
That Duke's Cop Car was a nice addition ;)
You should probably put that back in the box, and then route it straight to Missouri! We haven't seen the Dukes series around here. (hint, hint ... was that too subtle?)

Mike

PS I'm down a ways on the Bud Box list, and I'm already havin' fun!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry about that guys... I have to keep Roscoe's car though. I've been slowly working on a 1/25th plastic model of a Hazzard County Sheriff's car for the past few months, and no "Good Old Boys" have shown up in any North Jersey retail outlets yet either. Oh well, there will be some new plastic packages in the box anyway, so maybe you guys will find something else that's not on your local shelves yet.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Glad to see your thread and pics about the latest "Bud Box", Jersey 93 Ty. Me, Rich, Dave and Rob had a ball swapping and filling that box. Hope that all recipients of this box post threads (or at least post on this thread). :)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I dropped it off at a Post Office near my office about 90 minutes ago, so hopefully it will reach North Carolina by Wednesday. This definately was a lot of fun. Now I'm anxious to see if anyone else takes the cars I put in.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Congrats on the cars, I am almost if not last on the list but I cant wait to see whats in the ol' budbox by the time it gets to me!

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
MudSlinger said:
Congrats on the cars, I am almost if not last on the list but I cant wait to see whats in the ol' budbox by the time it gets to me!
I'll make sure it's full of Clue and Poker cars since I will have it right before you. :devil:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
***Nes FLash......Bud Box Has arrived in NC!!*****

Oh yeah!! Just got it today!! I promise a quick turnaround to FL...... :thumbsup: Keeping Bud's Spirit alive :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Can't talk you into taking any pictures, can we? (I think the deal is just pix of what you keep, so as to not spoil the surprise for the next person.)

Also, be sure to load it up with Duke's cars for it's eventual arrival in Missouri!

Mike

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
rlyoung1 said:
I'll make sure it's full of Clue and Poker cars since I will have it right before you. :devil:
You hear that Rich, you will be getting back a box filled with Clue and Poker cars! :p

Probably all the dog eared, dust covered, stepped on ones that had been sitting on the shelves at wallys forever!

Thanks a lot rlyoung! LOL.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts