Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new here and to collecting JL. What is a White Lightning and is there anyway to pick them out? THANK YOU!!! :roll:

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
sefrayser said:
I am new here and to collecting JL. What is a White Lightning and is there anyway to pick them out? THANK YOU!!! :roll:
Very difficult to find on store pegs! If you happen to want a particular White Lioghtning, eBay has many varieties, and always visit our die cast swap and sell area. Good Luck!

·
Registered
231 Posts
The White Lightning program has been discontinued. You best bet is getting into TH hunting :)

J/K. Check out the Lane for more info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
????

If they are discontinuing the White Lightnings then what are the special ones to look for? I buy the ones I like BUT I also like to collect the Variations or hard to find ones....it gives me another reason to look more closely to them. Thank You!!!

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
WL's are still around. I found 5 the other day. It's hard to find them, but sometimes you get lucky.

Welcom to the site!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What is the easiest way to find them, I read some have white interiors, white rims, and some have gold rims? What are the colors to look out for? Thank You!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts