Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
welcome to the addiction lol.real good job on those cars.post often and have fun kutgw ttfn johnny :cool: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Nice work,I'm impressed. I want to start doing some customs similar to the old school rods that you've done. Have you ever messed with the "way 2 fast" yet?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
That is in the works. I used the MOTOR the other day. I plan on using the BODY. I have a couple in the works, will post new pics soon. I started customizing with nice paint jobs and such they came out o.k. and sold a few on eBay but I have steered to the Hot Rod, Rat Rod Stuff, that stuff is more fun to me and that is what I am more into. PRIMER IS FINER!!! I am getting into the weathered stuff. If you can't CUSTOM CRUSHOM!!! :freak: :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Cool,I'm into the rat rod type cars too,it's more fun that trying to make everything look perfect and shiny. I was out shopping today and picked up some of the pegwarmers at walmart & target (way 2 fast,'32 vicky,3 window coupe,etc.) and want to do something with them eventually. What do you use to chop 'em up?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I use my Dremmel tool. Cutting Wheels, Sanding Discs, Etc.... Yeah I agree about not having to make everything Perfect. I gues it is whatever your into. I collect Bicycles also and people always tell me to restore or make it shine. I say NO WAY. Rust and dents give character. A shiny Bike or Hotwheels likely will have no story. Post Pics as soon as you get something done.!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts