Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just getting into LIpos and am setting up a pancar for the 17.5 single cell class. Do I have to have a receiver pack to run a single cell? I have a novak sport ESC hat I bought in a set with a different motor, will it work with a 1 cell? Do most ESC's work? Are there any special wiring I have to perform when running a single cell?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Bob

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I am just getting into LIpos and am setting up a pancar for the 17.5 single cell class. Do I have to have a receiver pack to run a single cell? I have a novak sport ESC hat I bought in a set with a different motor, will it work with a 1 cell? Do most ESC's work? Are there any special wiring I have to perform when running a single cell?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Bob
Part Timer, I think you should go to the product support section an ask your ESC question on the Novak thread. I think someone from Novak will be glad to help. As for the receiver pack. I would recomend it, but it is not necessary with some ESC's. Once again check the Novak thread.

·
Premium Member
5,989 Posts
Bob-PM me some info on what you got there and I'll try and help you out...or next time you're in Indy bring it with you to the track.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts