Hobbyist Forums banner

New Year's Resolutions

1K views 16 replies 16 participants last post by  Trek Ace 
#1 ·
Everyone...gather 'round! As in days of yore here at the BB, it is tradition to post your New Year's Resolutions! You know....things like I will actually complete a model from start to finish in 2007. Or...I will actually finish a model in 2007 that I started in 1993... :tongue:

Here's mine...I will make it to Wonderfest this year! I do miss everyone and hope to see you there.

BTW, how many of the old gang is still hanging around here?? It's nice to see all the new faces, too!

Hugs!
Da Queen

#2 ·
2006 was such a year of changes for me, good and bad, that it's hard to imagine how 2007 could top it. I got back into modeling for the first time in 30+ years in 2006 - that was cause enough to celebrate!!!!!!

My resolutions for 2007 are:
(1) attend Wonderfest
(2) get more experience with an airbrush
(3) finish my PL 1:350 refit
(4) start and complete the 2001 EVA pod, Jupiter 2, and C-57D
(5) be a bit more intentional in my eBay buying!!
(6) most important: see my son come home safely from Afghanistan

Happy New Year to my wonderful friends on HobbyTalk!!
Jonathan

#3 ·
I resolve to NOT succumb to the temptations of the devil over my shoulder and build a space ship of any kind !!!
I also resolve to NOT end my fervant quest for George Zucco, no matter how bad a shape my credit cards are in.
I also resolve to pray for safe return of ilbasso's son, and all others serving in Afghanistan, Iraq, and around the world !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY MODELING FRIENDS !!

#5 ·
Hi Lisa!

I don't consider myself one of the "old gang" since I got here shortly after your untimely departure, but I guess I could be called one of the "semi-old gang". LOL

I've never been very good at keeping resolutions. The only one I've ever managed to keep is the one I made a few years ago...I resolved to never make any more resolutions.;)

I do, however, intend to make it to Wonderfest again and to say HI and get a hug from DaQueen--if you don't mind, that is.

Steve

#7 ·
Hey Lisa - I'm still here! I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and New Year's!!

Resolutions? Gee I dunno. Ah!! I posted a while back that I was going to build the Monsters of the Movies Frankenstein as a tribute to the fellow who designed the kit; he passed away recently.

That's my resolution!!

Cheers!!
Huzz

#9 ·
It's great to hear from you guys! How about the rest of you??? Now, I know y'all aren't shy, so jump right in!

All is well here. We had a great holiday, especially since the Prince of Styrene and his family were home to make the holiday extra bright. I'm looking forward to a spectacular 2007 and yes, hugs will be in abundance at Wonderfest this year!!!

Hugs!
Lisa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.