1 Cell 10.5
1 Cell 7.5
2 Cell 21.5
EDM/LATE MODELS
1 Cell 17.5 Trucks*
Losi Late Models*
Losi Sliders*

*non money class

Rules Follow the BRL Rules. That includes the Speed Controls.

Doors Open at 9:00 AM
Heats Start at 1:00 PM
Open Practice from 9:00-10:30
Controlled Practice from 10:30-12:30
Drivers Meeting at 12:45

3 Heats, and Mains
Top 5 From Heats, 2 Bump up From B for 7 Car A-Mains

Entry Fee is $25.00 for Money Classes. $13 goes towards Payout.
Non Money Classes are $15

For more info about the track, or for Directions, check out the Tracks Website at: http://www.dfrcr.com

ROLL CALL:

1 Cell 13.5 COT
1. Rick Kanschat - MO
2. Jason Van Hise - IL
3. Pat Quinn - IA
4. Phil Beardshear - NE
5. Jack Hale - IA
6. Mark "Koko" Rice - IA
7. Mike Lemanczyk - WI
8. Tony Mitchell - IL
9. Aaron Mitchell - IL
10. Jim Good - IA
11. Bryan Wangnoss - WI
12. Larry Richey - IA
13. Jim Nesteby - IL
14. Al Sackett - IA
15. Tyler Kleiner - WI
16. Danny White - IA
17. Hunter Uthe - WI
18. Mike Hartman - WI
19. Nick Sackett - IA
20. Mark Kaye -IL
21. Andy Schwandt - IA
22. Mike Kelm - MO
23. Bob Williams - IL

1 Cell 10.5 Pro Stock
1. Mark Steiner - IA
2. William Gibson - IA
3. Mike Makus - WI
4. Phil Beardshear - NE
5. Mike Lemanczyk - WI
6. Skip Brillhart - IL
7. Dan Morgan - IA
8. Tyler Kleiner - WI
9. Danny White - IA
10. Corey Heft - WI
11. Curt Hartman - IL
12. Scott Davidson - IL
13. Al Sackett - IA
14. Ben Sackett - IA

1 Cell 7.5 Pro Modified
1. Mike Makus - WI

2 Cell 21.5 Super Stock

1. William Gibson - IA
2. Kelly Beller - IA

·
Registered
478 Posts
Actually Chris - 3-cell lipo with a 21.5 or 17.5 might work in a EDM, Sprint Car or a 10th scale Late Model. We could use up all of our "small" motors.

Who is going to try it first????

Also - News Flash - I won't be able to make it to the 1st on the 1st this year. I'm going to be an uncle again, this time on my wife's side of the family. My sister-in-law is scheduled to have twins next monday and they have invited us out to see "everyone" on New Years weekend.

As for the 11:00am start, in years past when we would get around 70-75 cars and three rounds of quailifying, we wouldn't get done with the mains until around 7:00pm or so. If we push back the start time we all know that we finish later. I can't make a decision for the organization, I'm just one cog in the spur gear, we are having a DFRCR meeting tonight, I will bring up the concern on the start time.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Actually Chris - 3-cell lipo with a 21.5 or 17.5 might work in a EDM, Sprint Car or a 10th scale Late Model.

Who is going to try it first????

Also - News Flash - I won't be able to make it to the 1st on the 1st this year. I'm going to be an uncle again, this time on my wife's side of the family. My sister-in-law is scheduled to have twins next monday and they have invited us out to see "everyone" on New Years weekend.
Priorities man....get 'em straight. LOL

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Just thinking for anyone who has to travel (like us LOL) to be there for practice at 8:00 means up at 4:00 right after New Years Eve........What ever you guys come up with will be ok.
10.5 and 7.5 maybe

·
Registered
478 Posts
Priorities man....get 'em straight. LOL - Thanks Dusty :thumbsup:

If our indoor track was dirt and banked instead of carpet, I would have said, I'll see you the following weekend. :)

Kind of like racing on dirt, wish there were more dirt indoor tracks around and more time to get to them.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
As for the 11:00am start, in years past when we would get around 70-75 cars and three rounds of quailifying, we wouldn't get done with the mains until around 7:00pm or so. If we push back the start time we all know that we finish later. I can't make a decision for the organization, I'm just one cog in the spur gear, we are having a DFRCR meeting tonight, I will bring up the concern on the start time.
I think getting done with the mains around 7:00 or so would be fine. I agree with Mike. Many that I spoke with have expressed how early they have to get up to make it to the track. I think they'd rather be able to sleep in, then get home early with the next day being a Saturday.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well for all you guys planing on coming to the First on the First I have good news. The start time has been moved to 1:00 pm.

Dusty why don't you come over.:wave::wave:

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Well for all you guys planing on coming to the First on the First I have good news. The start time has been moved to 1:00 pm.

Dusty why don't you come over.:wave::wave:
William...get out your map.....take a look at all that area between Indiana and Dubuque.....I don't like that part of the trip. LOL

·
Registered
478 Posts
CARPET NEWS UPDATE

We had our meeting last night and the times have changed for the 1st on the 1st race here in Dubuque on January 1, 2010. The doors will open up at 9:00am. The racing will start at 1:00pm. There will be open practice from 9:00am until 10:30am. Then two rounds of controlled or class practice starting at 10:30am until 12:30pm, each round an hour long. Then there will be a driver's meeting at 12:45pm and then the first round of qualifying at 1:00pm.

Also, we will be following BRL's ruling on the speed control issue. This ruling can be seen at http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=275382. This will include the 7.5, 10.5 and the 13.5 classes. If you have any questions, please get ahold of me.

Until next CARPET update, keep your tires on the fuzz and your lid toward the lights!

Craig Schmal

·
Registered
478 Posts
Cory - we are using 13.5 motors with a 2-cell lipo pack as of right now but we have replaced the EDM body with a Late Model bodies.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts