Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
...WOW! Congrats, nice work bench. Sorry to ask, but is it in your basement or garage? Now get busy on that J-2!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...WOW! Congrats, nice work bench. Sorry to ask, but is it in your basement or garage? Now get busy on that J-2!
Its my basement. One of the aspects my wife and I liked about our house when we bought it was that it had an unfinished basement. Plenty of room to make a mess!

Have a good one.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Its my basement. One of the aspects my wife and I liked about our house when we bought it was that it had an unfinished basement. Plenty of room to make a mess!

Have a good one.
i was going to say, it looks way way too neat.... you gotta get in there and do some work! where are the spilled paint stains? the out of control dremel gouges?

·
Starship Class
11,936 Posts
Cat hairs ruin paint jobs!

But they're worth it! :D

Looking really good! Very inspirational! I need to get back to work on my garage workshop instead of continuing to mess up the inside of the house.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i was going to say, it looks way way too neat.... you gotta get in there and do some work! where are the spilled paint stains? the out of control dremel gouges?
Oh it will get there, it won't take long before it looks like a reenactment of WWII. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts