Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I would of figured the 57 Bel Air would of been out before the Ford F-100 & Chevelle .... Seems they will be hitting the market all at the same time.... Before Christmas to maximize sales.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
that gp tow truck would sell like hotcakes if it had the flames put on it.
i like these 2 you got:thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Looks like I will have to take a trip out of my area to find any of the wild cards as my store did not carry them. :( I am not sure as to why some wally's carry certain M2's and others don't. :confused:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Looks like I will have to take a trip out of my area to find any of the wild cards as my store did not carry them. :( I am not sure as to why some wally's carry certain M2's and others don't. :confused:
From what I've seen in my local WM's the Wild Cards don't last long at all. Is it possible you just missed seeing them unless you shop/look there everyday?

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
From what I've seen in my local WM's the Wild Cards don't last long at all. Is it possible you just missed seeing them unless you shop/look there everyday?
The one wally here that now carries m2 gets ONE six car box of wc, when it did get them, not seen any on shelf since the camaro, bought the chevelles from tru, and these trucks from the poster.So . I assume that one person is buying them all, well, all six..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I saw these in my area when they came out....

Studebaker Tow Truck

- No Mercs -

Camaro

Ford Tow Truck

·
Registered
520 Posts
My WM had at least two boxes of the Stude tows, six (!!) boxes of the Ford tows, at least two boxes of the '69 Camaro. Haven't seen the Merc in mine but did see it at a few others in Michigan. Other WC haven't been spotted yet - my WM does not get the newest stuff upon release - or they don't put it out on the shelves until much later.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts