Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's freaking goooorgeous, let me eat lunch and i'll post the pics...

gold motor, rims,bumper and a gold base on a 1/64, just peerfect!!!

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and by the way, saturday afternoon, at 3 pm, in a piiiile of other cars, on a comic con weekend...it can and will be done, keep hunting!!

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Awesome

It's freaking goooorgeous, let me eat lunch and i'll post the pics...

gold motor, rims,bumper and a gold base on a 1/64, just peerfect!!!
WOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!......Super catch!!!!!!!.....I just came back from Three Wally and No show....but I did manage to go to Hobby lobby and found my hauler "Ok" with the 57 Chevy behind it....I'll post it when I finish my hunt tomorrow and my online purchase by wednesday....Again Mr.C awesome car!!!!!........:thumbsup:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I hate you . . . . .

:jest:
You won't be the first..i couldn't believe it, walk up, see utter destruction, cars piled everywhere, so i pick up the yellow to show the wife how much i like it, and right behind it was this beauty..

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice find but got a question.
I found a box of these on the shelf and none were missing. All but one was the greenish yellow color. The odd ball on the bottom was flat black matallic but thats it, no gold on it anywhere. Any idea what it is? Half a chase car?:p

Nevermind, I guess it's the alternate color to the yellow one and there should of been a box of all black ones around somewhere.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
:eek:HOLY BAJEEBERS!!!:eek: Found one of these this morning! :woohoo:
Don't think I'll ever amass the chase collection that you have, Craig, but this one will fit in nicely with the ones that I do have.:D

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
:eek:HOLY BAJEEBERS!!!:eek: Found one of these this morning! :woohoo:
Don't think I'll ever amass the chase collection that you have, Craig, but this one will fit in nicely with the ones that I do have.:D
Congratulations, Sir, and hahah, mine paaaales in comparison to a few others on here, believe me..

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
You won't be the first..i couldn't believe it, walk up, see utter destruction, cars piled everywhere, so i pick up the yellow to show the wife how much i like it, and right behind it was this beauty..
Dude I found the Wild cards Chase Blue Stude tow truck in a mess of a M2 wally mart too! In the afternoon.

Congrats Craig!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts