Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New website for Cult of Personality Productions!

I have FINALLY (with a GREAT deal of help from my friends over at the Clubhouse) launched a website to sell resin replacement parts for the classic Aurora monsters, as well as upgrades for current releases from Moebius, Round 2 and even a few from Monarch. The site features my own parts line as well as several upgrade sets from Posthumous Productions, including their entire "Shoulda" kit line which are 1/8 scale fullblown kits designed to fit right in with the classic Auroras we all know and love. I am currently offering free shipping by Priority Maill in the Continental United States, so now would be a GREAT time to order! The site can be found at www.copp.headplug.com :thumbsup:
Thanks for looking!
Tom Parker
Cult of Personality Productions

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Tom,

IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!!

Sorry, I got carried away. No disrespect to Steve, but your site makes life much easier for the rest of us. I love the way you can zoom in on stuff. Adding 'COPP' to my list of Favorites...now.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ummmmm, thanks, but BOTH of you guys have ALWAYS known how to get ahold of me, LOL. BTW Bob, Jay and I WILL be back at Chiller in October! :thumbsup:
Tom

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Nice site Tom, added to my favorites!!!:wave:

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Great to see you doing this Tom. I've got 4 or 5 of your products that I bought from Cult. Will you still be selling through Steve?

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No FREE shipping to the UK. Best way to order for the UK is to email me at [email protected] so I can get shipping calculated and give you my PayPal info directly. As for CultTVMan, Steve carries the products HE chooses to carry, that should not change. :thumbsup:
Not all products are in stock 24/7, so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, particularly on the Posthumous items. Also, I DO have plastic kits onhand for MOST of the parts sets offered, we just don't have them up on the site yet, feel free to ask! :)
THANKS!
Tom

·
Oxidation Genius
31,279 Posts
Excellent, excellent, and excellent! Congrats, Tom!

·
Registered
397 Posts
Looks good. :thumbsup:

Couple of web design/layout feedback thoughts.

- A "Home" button is needed for any page deeper than home, for easy return (Real issue though is new tabs opening for every page.. leaving the page you were on.. See below)

- Maybe make your COPP logo a link to return to home page

- Opening a new tab (instead of going to a new page) breaks the natural flow for the order page. I want to hit the back button, as most would... but can't go back because I'm in a new tab. It's a bit of a disconnect from the ordering process. The other "alert" type pages work fine in that "open in new tab" function style if that's still wanted. (Though I would place them all on one page, as general info, with an anchor link to each topic) but this works too

- Some item tables are nested within another master table causing distracting extra borders (Dr Frankenstien, Inv Man areas)

*Just a few tweaks, super easy, but will help overall function and layout.

My inner (and professional) web designer coming out. :)

Regards,

Geoff

1 - 20 of 21 Posts