Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the last thing we need is one more die cast page, but I am going to give it a try. So any help would be great! Looking for News, Whats hot, list of cars/price guides, Customs, how to make customs, video, pictures, and more.
Let me know what you think.
No forum we have that here.
Thanks,
www.1surephoto.com
email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Well I wish you the best. The world can always use good sites. The only thing I would suggest is a name that reflects the topic of the site. But on the other hand, the attractive young women holding the "I make customs" sign does help a bit!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
69Stang said:
Well I wish you the best. The world can always use good sites. The only thing I would suggest is a name that reflects the topic of the site. But on the other hand, the attractive young women holding the "I make customs" sign does help a bit!
You sound like my wife, she said the same thing. 1surephoto was a domain name I had and thought I would try it out. If it takes off there are 100s of open die cast names out there. It seams they don't last very long. I run over 20 web sites now, just playing with this one. I always wanted one place I could look up / find out about a Variation or a chase peace, etc.

Thanks for your input. Did you watch the JL video?

RealZiL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts