Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Harry's Hobbies, would like thank all the racers who showed up for last Sunday's test and tune. I was able to get alot of feed back from the racer's.The problems with the side rails will be taken care of before this Sundays test and tune. (12-5). Everyone is invited out again,for a great afternnoon of racing. For you oval racers, we have something planned for you also. Harry. www.harryshobbies.com

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
What?

How did this get under everyones radar? A new place to race in Jax and the 50 or so that race on 103rd street weekly havent heard a word about it? Do tell us about it like where it is and what kind of racing and when.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Butts how come you don't know anything? Marlowe-George-John Hart know- they were there. So did Dave P. They are racing the Mini Z's and Mini T's. Soon they will add Touring car and maybe Legends? It's alot of fun -come on out and try my MiniT or Mini Z (hopefully they'll run better this weekend).

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I got it now

BullFrog said:
Butts how come you don't know anything? Marlowe-George-John Hart know- they were there. So did Dave P. They are racing the Mini Z's and Mini T's.

Oh now I see, maybe I wasnt supposed to know about it.:rolleyes: It's a conspiracy I tell ya, Conspiracy:jest:

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
BullFrog said:
Butts how come you don't know anything? Marlowe-George-John Hart know- they were there. So did Dave P. They are racing the Mini Z's and Mini T's.
David Butts said:
Oh now I see, maybe I wasnt supposed to know about it.:rolleyes: It's a conspiracy I tell ya, Conspiracy:jest:
Butts- I thought you knew?? lol Anytime there's anything that says "New Track IN Jax",you know everyone's gonna read about it,go over & "rubberneck"! LOL Besides,I think you were out-of-town that weekend w/your buds getting that car.
-George

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
It a very small track ideally for 1/18 scale cars. We brought the mini-t and it looked like a Monster truck with the mini-z, x-mod. The track is actually foam padded play area...pretty neat. The race area can be expanded for a short oval...a little larger than the small oval for legends.

·
Registered
278 Posts
The track is alot of fun and has alot of traction. Come sunday and play with the minis or come and watch the track is a blast and the car are fast for there size.

John

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
This sunday is the last test and tune before they start organized races.Come on out for the fun,those mini -z's drive like real pan cars.So does my mini-T.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts