Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
Looks much less like a '67 Camaro here than in the official HWC intro shots.
I really like what they did with the headlights, looks very high grade for a mainline.

Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Very nice piece...one I'll be keeping an eye out for. As an aside, my parents had a Celica or a slightly later vintage, and my Mom liked it quite a bit.

·
Premium Member
9,259 Posts
Nice 1970 Toyota Celica GT Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Car just doesn't look right to me. Maybe just an effect of the flares and spoilers. Will still pick it up when it shows here

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
love imports... great color... does look cool..but

as usual, the wheels are too big... real riders aint gonna help that

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I have seen it and that's it. It just doesn't look right. I really like what they did with the headlights though.
Car just doesn't look right to me. Maybe just an effect of the flares and spoilers. Will still pick it up when it shows here

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
That is awesome. Do want.

·
Registered
7,305 Posts
Looks much less like a '67 Camaro here than in the official HWC intro shots.
I really like what they did with the headlights, looks very high grade for a mainline.

Thanks for posting.
was wondering about the Camaro comment... weird...

if you take the top pic, the direct side view... and then take either the 68 COPO Camaro, or the 69 Camaro cast... and hold them up to the screen so the profiles are the same size.... the profile is almost exactly the same as the 2 Camaros!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
I think what got me thinking it was the 68 Copo Camaro at first was the color. But in your photos it looks to be a different color green all together.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts