Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, about 2weeks ago, I won the auction, I finally got it on Tuesday, and finally got to play with it this weekend. It being a Rocket 1000 track. I dont have enough room to set up the full track, but I set it up as a Rocket 500 and had a great time. Stef raced with me for awhile, but I spent more time just messing around. Now I need to get more cars with the little hook that have decent wheels.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
approximate overal measurement is 20ft by 3ft, so roughly 45ft of track. I havent gotten up the nerve to peel apart the sticker sheets and build all the flags, I'll probably make my own flags

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
WOW ! ! ! :eek: I think we may need to give you a room of your own at Autofest this year :lol: That track is huge ! Have fun and try not to BREAK anything you can't replace :roll: Take care and have a great week !

Scott

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The cars that come with it are different, but any cars that work with the Rocket 500 work with the Rocket 1000.

So far I havent had a chance to run it fully set up, Im hoping this weekend I can talk Stef into running half a lane with me so I can at least do a few laps of the full track.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
eyecandy said:
Now I need to get more cars with the little hook that have decent wheels.
I bought a couple of cases of the KB Toys Muscle Car sets that they released a few years ago. They were all older castings that had the actuator loop.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I need to start trying to find some at flea markets, etc. I have about 20 or so that work with it, but only 5 or 6 are really good runners

1 - 20 of 20 Posts