Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Herd the new BODS were hitting here on the west coast... And they did :)

Love this error

And the cherry on top

Happy hunting guys

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Great Finds! Have not seen the MM yet, but saw those Hotwheels Walmart Exclusives a couple of weeks ago and missed out on them. My loss
JR
Do you mean the Walmart exclusive redlines? They are pretty plentiful here in my area of chester county. with more just coming out. If you need some let me know. Ill grab em for ya. Just let me know if you need the whole set or just a few specific ones.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
It looks like the Chevelle Wagon cases are bypassing ya out there huh? Well we are getting them here in PA at a trickle so Looks like there is gonna be a lot of East coast West Coast collaboration goin on huh? Chevelles goin West and Focus' goin East.

Thats the most fun of it all I think. At least in this little HT community. Nice finds Im glad to hear they are putting a ton of those MM in the cases. A lot of people have been waiting for those.

·
Premium Member
9,395 Posts
Nice Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Not even sure if the exclusive redlines have turned up in MI. yet.:(

Anyone here from Michigan find any of the Dodge Challenger redlines here?

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
No such luck here...4 stores today and nuthin (yet?)
I saw your location....that is too funny! I used to live there and used to collect myself. It seemed like all the collectors were chummy buddy buddy with all the store managers....

Beach

1 - 14 of 14 Posts