Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I am new to this forum and would like to see if anybody can help me with finding some jl cars. I would like to start finding some of the older and newer releases in white, black or a combo of both colours, starting with 60's camaros and then working from there on other models. I don't know if this is feasible or not, but you don't know until you try.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
FYI- Mac's little cars and Milezone have some pretyy good selections of the older JL, HW also.
Reno Diecast is another good one. Oh fudge just look to the right and click away>>>>

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
Welcome... :wave:

I am sure somebody here will be able to help you.. we all have waaaay too many cars!!!
Rob your begining to sound like one of those 3:00 AM Car dealership spokes persons we see on TV! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome to the board!

Let me get this straight, you are looking for a black car and a white car of every year a camaro was made? and then you are going to the next car say a Corvette? Is this correct?
I know I have several camaros but I don't believe I have a balck one of very many years and I don't recall very many white ones.

I am not an expert by any means but if you click on the JL collector.com Icon to your right and doa search on camaros, you will see that JL has done quite a few Camaros. Not sure about your project, though.
Welcome and post often.
Richard

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Macs_Little_Car said:
I am sure somebody here will be able to help you.. we all have waaaay too many cars!!!

'So go see Cal, Go see Cal, Go see Cal!
Right off the 405 in Bellflower!'

I still see those Cal Worthington commercials on my Satellite dish every now and then.

Good Luck, carnuck, with your quest, and welcome to the boards!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts