Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wanting to get started in oval at the local track. ive never ran before and dont realy know anything about it. any recomindations on a good car to get started with.

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
Youe best bet is to pick up a used 10l3 or used other brand.. the 10l3 in nice because you can upgrade it with a conversion kit when you want.. most comnversions use the same parts, just allow more tuning ..

·
Registered
300 Posts
I just started racing again after a 15 year break and I bought a raptor. After only three weeks of racing I just won my first A main at freedies.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
any car can be good. go by what your price range is and who races what at the local track. so you can get help. just practice alot with whatever you have so you get the hang of it

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Porksalot4L said:
any car can be good. go by what your price range is and who races what at the local track. so you can get help. just practice alot with whatever you have so you get the hang of it
Good point, If you can afford it get what is ran the most, It will be eaiser when alot of peolpe already have a setup for a car... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
300 Posts
stop by saturday at classic or sunday at freedies and just walk around. After doing that you will be able to see what everyone has and what $$$ you can afford. Any car is good, just take your time and make a acurate decision.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
ML23 said:
any body know what some of the more popular cars at these tracks might be
????????
It hurts me to say this....LOL

The most popular car on average at both these track overall will be a KSG,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts