Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

My name is Mike. I just found this site and been looking over the posts and decided to join in on all the fun everyone is having.
I am a member of the HWC - mwpz71 is my name there and I am a member of the East Coast Hot Wheels Club - crewzen is also my name there.
I collect Hot Wheels - Camaros mostly and JL White Lightning Camaros and Chevy Trucks. I also collect Green Machines of different varieties.
I just got into trading and its great. Unfortunately I dont have much to use as trade bait but I try. :)
Im from Raleigh, NC

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello Guys,

Richard --- I been collecting since the end of 2006 so I am a newbie at it. I was moving and came across my old Hot Wheels from my childhood and the fever hit me again.
And yes, them Camaros are a popular casting to have, its great if you have them to trade but its hard when you are trying to find them, lol
I will be checking out the buy/sale/trade section to see if I can come across some wl Camaros for my collection.
72challenger - Them Mopars arent bad either, I have a few Mopar Green Machines.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Mike

·
Registered
122 Posts
Just liberated a bunch of cars I had in a box since about 2007 haven't really messed with diecast since then. I collect Mustang AC Cobra anything Shelby basically. I have about 70 cars left 20 unopened 50 in display cases. Started noticing JL's again and I think I'm probably hooked... again . Was wondering do they still have White Lightning's?

·
Administrator
47,477 Posts
Welcome to the boards @A.D.

We like to see photos so as you look around the diecast sections feel free to add images of what you opened and kept carded. You can add links after 4th or 5th post directly but also as direct attachments from your device until then or ungoing. We have threads by brands and photo dedicated threads as well. And yes they do still have White Lightnings and the contraversy over what makes one or not!

Oh yeah!

Resistance is futile! You will be assimilated.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.