Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My name is Mike. I just found this site and been looking over the posts and decided to join in on all the fun everyone is having.
I am a member of the HWC - mwpz71 is my name there and I am a member of the East Coast Hot Wheels Club - crewzen is also my name there.
I collect Hot Wheels - Camaros mostly and JL White Lightning Camaros and Chevy Trucks. I also collect Green Machines of different varieties.
I just got into trading and its great. Unfortunately I dont have much to use as trade bait but I try. :)
Im from Raleigh, NC

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Welcome to Hobby Talk Mike!
I hope you will have fun here.
So, How long have you been collecting?
There are a lot of members here who collect Camaros.
Again, Welcome!
Richard

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello Guys,

Richard --- I been collecting since the end of 2006 so I am a newbie at it. I was moving and came across my old Hot Wheels from my childhood and the fever hit me again.
And yes, them Camaros are a popular casting to have, its great if you have them to trade but its hard when you are trying to find them, lol
I will be checking out the buy/sale/trade section to see if I can come across some wl Camaros for my collection.
72challenger - Them Mopars arent bad either, I have a few Mopar Green Machines.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Mike

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
Hi Mike

As a new member, myself welcome. I've had some fun here already and I've found that there are a lot of serious collectors here. As a "Chevy man", I, too have a number of Camaros in my collection. Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome Aboard Mike,

Alot of Chevy fans here...

I own a Real 1968 Chevy Nova SS which is a Awesome Car to own...

Maybe someday I will get a 67 Camaro for his younger 68 Sister...

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome! glad to see that you're in NC....More CAMAROS for me to find in Louisiana :devil:

:wave:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts