Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Glad to be apart of this forum and excited to learn more and meet new people. I'm an avid collector and love meeting new collectors. Do to my job I come across great hauls and would love to help out others that haven't been able to get out and find what they need or want. Feel free to pm me any time and let me know if I can help and I will be posting up pictures and posts as soon as I can. Just had knee surgery so will be down for a few days. Can't wait to see what everyone has. Thanks for hearing me ramble

Blane

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Welcome to the board. I'm pretty new to both collecting and the board myself but have learned that it is such a great group of people. I am having such a great time and learning so much.

I'll throw out there that if you come across one of the Ferrari secret treasure hunts I would be interested in one of those.

Welcome to the board and let us know what you are looking for too.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Welcome to HT Blane :wave:

Don't be afraid to share what you have and ask questions if you happen to have them. HT is full of people who like to share what they have found on a daily or weekly basis. Stick around as its a great place to meet others.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
LivNLow is right. I have met a couple of people that ended up being in my area, and some from neighboring states that I talk to on a daily basis now even off of the boards. Guys are always willing to help out. One of the best online hangouts I have ever seen.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I own my own distributorship for little Debbie snacks. I've been running my route for a little over a year now and just started collecting about 4 months ago. Mopedstud and I are partners and we've been on a pretty sweet luck streak lately. If you guys go check out mopedstuds threads we've been buying 67 redlined from a friend that are as mint as they come. They are for sale or trade.

What I mostly am looking for is 2012 super treasure hints. I have the maverick, the 70 road race, vw bug, super bee, and the falcon.

Let me know if u have any of the ones I'm missing and what u need and Hopefully I have something your missing also :) I'm pretty excited about this site and can't wait to meet some cool people

1 - 16 of 16 Posts