Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hi every body....Um I am new to rc cars and I ordered a nitro evader and I was wondering are they a good truck or not....any opinions or info on this truck would be much appreciated....also is there a list of things I will need before I go to break it in besides fuel? Thanks in advance..... :devil:

·
Registered
897 Posts
dknitro said:
First off hi every body....Um I am new to rc cars and I ordered a nitro evader and I was wondering are they a good truck or not....any opinions or info on this truck would be much appreciated....also is there a list of things I will need before I go to break it in besides fuel? Thanks in advance..... :devil:
It should be a pretty good truck for a starter. I have seen electric evaders on the track and they can be very competitive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
yea they are decent i would check with ur local hobbyshop and see if they carry parts or can get them, one thing is a glow ignighter if u dont have one, batteries for radio and truck, a few extra glow plugs, and a flat tip screwdriver to adjusthings

1 - 4 of 4 Posts