Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
They still make the newer superfast?? Are those R.O.W. models? I started collecting the new series when they first came out and got all but 5 or 6 from the first year.. but when they started putting mostly ugly castings into the series I stopped buying them.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes there are 2007 series. Wally mart exclusive. Series called the best of US. They have another series called best of british which is sold in the UK. i HAVE SOME OF THOSE AS WELL.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Nice castings. The wheels still suck out loud. The Chevelle paint job is hideous.
..I feel the same way...wish they would do something about those wheels..the trucks look really good..but they need a better wheel..I do like this style of wheel though....

thanks for the pics chevyman.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
632 Posts
Just picked up the Camaro --- Ford Model A ---- and the Tractor Cab!!! Left the ugly Chevelle and pasted on the Police car cause I don't collect police cars.Didn't know they were Wally Only cars though???

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Saw all but the delivery van this morning at wallys. The Camaro, Chevelle and the CV Fire Chief car came home with me. The interior on the Chevelle is an awful color. I really liked the choice of wheel for the Crown Vic, they look like the one on the real CV Sport models. Great pics SS.

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Nice castings. The wheels still suck out loud. The Chevelle paint job is hideous.
Mike, I could be wrong, but I think the Chevelle is a Streaker. That paint job with the stripes seems to be pretty common with all the Streakers that I've seen.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Love the Model A delivery truck.

I don't think local WM's will carry these - last time I was there, didn't see any pegs labeled for "Best of US" in the Johnny Lightning area :(

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I picked up the Model A this morning,it was nice to finally see some new SF cars. I think eventually I'm gonna do a wheel swap on the model a,the wheels don't quite do it for me.

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Dadvball said:
Mike, I could be wrong, but I think the Chevelle is a Streaker. That paint job with the stripes seems to be pretty common with all the Streakers that I've seen.
Streaker or Stinker? :freak: Well the paint job still has to go. All it needs is fuzzy dice hanging from the mirror.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
They just did a nice red Chevelle convetible in the previous Superfast series. Why would they redo it again in an ugly version???

1 - 20 of 27 Posts