Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Good Job on Juniors Car FCB, needs a few more scrapes on her though...lol...But looks good!

Dave

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Excellent. See, why would anyone even need a vacuformed version when the conversion of a hard body looks this good.

·
Model Murdering
7,331 Posts
Pete McKay said:
Excellent. See, why would anyone even need a vacuformed version when the conversion of a hard body looks this good.
I thought they cut on the other end Pete not your head? Must be some great painkillers.

It's all about gross tonnage! In a door to door race I'll take one of your vac/bods anyday, hands down. There are also more forgiving if someone's rubbing on ya due to their flexibility.

FCB: Thats a very pretty car! You gonna do a whole series of nascar hard bods? You should!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Actually I just appreciate good work. The racers last night saw my CoT and I have a few interested in getting one. But still the paint I do can't match the factory paint, and junior never looked so good. I may order a couple of Matt Kenseth LifeLikes and do my own CoT's.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
"Race cars are built to be crashed, not raced". -Neil Bonnet. Unfortunately poor Neil did both and lost his life in 1994. Most notible is the fact that Neil and Dale Sr.'s crash in 2001 both happened in the same area of the speedway. The same sort of impact and the drivers died of the same injuries. The good thing about slot cars, if you crash them and destroy them, nobody generally gets hurt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts