Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So with the off season drawing to a close and the racing getting closer by the day, this begs the question. What is NEW for 2010?

I can speak for Team Coyote. Last year we worked on some different chassis designs and I think ended up running a total of 7 different configurations last year. Yeah I get bored easily. With all of that at the end of the season we had settled into what we wanted and we are in the process of having those cut now.

Last year I also played around a little with a chassis dyno, see I got bored again. It has been sitting in the same spot since I last raced but I do have some neat ideas of what I would like to do woth it this year. Time will tell.

So.... what do you have cookin'?? :wave:

·
Registered
715 Posts
Just playing around with some different shocks, found some i really wanted to try from A-Main. Finalyy got a chance to build them the other night -I must say they feel pretty good. Think i made a wise decision also to get all the lipo bats out of the car-can't afford to keep buying servo's and wiping out race cars. I know we pick at each other quite a bit,about me no showing but after the Outlaw race my racing budget was gone-3 race cars- 4 throttle servo's was to much for me to take. As they say something gotta go. I am really looking forward to racing again-I promise to hit you first and Kevin second-Then i am going for the champ.hehehe

later-Rider

·
Registered
715 Posts
They are mad by X RAY I think the part # is 30 8305 but it also says on the package ---X RAY ALU ABSORBER SET 4 STEP . They have adjustable pistons with 3 different settings, easy to build, wouldn't hurt if there was a little longer shaft but i think i've got working in my car pretty good. pretty slick deal.

later-Rider

·
Registered
69 Posts
Nothing new here, Just same ole #3. BW i do hope you have alittle better luck this year as i saw first hand the carnage you put those cars through, or the misery they put you through. See yall later.

·
Registered
715 Posts
It was definetly a little of both for sure, hard to believe that on a nitro car there could be so many electrical gremlins-(ONLY ME). Heck i never even got fast enough to hit anybody-even my buddy scotty.

Later-Rider

Imagine me with an electric car--DAAANNNNNGGGGG

·
Registered
715 Posts
Kevin must be up to no good, cause he hasn't said what he's doin.
James - you better get to work, I heard that it takes atleast a solid month to put all the cheat notes in one of those smurfy cars.

So-since i last ran, are there any new tires or special compounds out or anything? Got to be something i can complain about this year.hehe

Later-Rider:wave:

·
Registered
487 Posts
The GASCAR schedule is posted on the GASCAR website. Take a look at it and put the dates on your calendar.

Tim

·
Registered
715 Posts
Speaking about NEW STUFF, How about that neat little motor SCOTTY BOY? We need to get that thing legal-IT'S CHEAP, and i luvs me sum CHEAP.

Later-Rider

1 - 13 of 13 Posts