Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
First question... What the hell is FG??? sorry out of the loop i guess...

Second question, i'm not around my shocks right now, looks like these are 4.37" fully extended, 3.54" compressed.... Is that close at all to the standard shocks we use for the GN/Trucks??? Just currious...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Looks like thats 276$ for two but thats still a pretty penny! They are a little shorter than the standard 1/4 scale shock I have seen at 4.37" in length and then the stroke is only at .826" so that is approx .125" shorter than the pro 1 shocks I had.

Pretty trick on the compression and rebound adjustments though!

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I got mine on order as of today and will make them work, they have
a "KOOL FACTOR" I can't live without!!!...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DD

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Well, it looks like a pair, but it does show "each"...:freak: When one of you gotta have'em guys get yours let us know...LOL;)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
To Short

Looks like thats 276$ for two but thats still a pretty penny! They are a little shorter than the standard 1/4 scale shock I have seen at 4.37" in length and then the stroke is only at .826" so that is approx .125" shorter than the pro 1 shocks I had.

Pretty trick on the compression and rebound adjustments though!
I believe I would rather have more travel than they have, but hey I'm sure they could build some for our application

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They say they are making them for the HPI Baja too, but those would be waaaay too much travel. I think these could be used with very good results. Its exciting to see a new product like this that translates to our scale with very little to no modification.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Gee, I don't know it looked pushy to me, each lap got wider.

I wonder who is going to submit a set to QSAC and what the Impact Comittee will have to say about them?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
do you mean that there is a chance these could not be legal even though they are available to anyone with a wallet?

·
Registered
729 Posts
do you mean that there is a chance these could not be legal even though they are available to anyone with a wallet?
I believe thats what the Impact rule is all about... So we don't get to the point of "He with the biggest wallet wins!" Those are awesome shocks, but I don't see it being fair, if they work as well as they should work, then those will be a deffinite advantage and the smaller wallets would have no chance... :(

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.