Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few of my friends that got the hook in the lip-LOL,One came up with me (he is from gulfport,ms)and the other is trying to make a deal on a lightning on here and he is from mobile,al.I am glad to see these guys coming and Iknow that at the track,they are gonna have a blast.Matt and Bill are good guys and real helpful.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Man, it's a Gulf Coast invasion, kinda like a hurricane! :thumbsup:
I have a few of my friends that got the hook in the lip-LOL,One came up with me (he is from gulfport,ms)and the other is trying to make a deal on a lightning on here and he is from mobile,al.I am glad to see these guys coming and Iknow that at the track,they are gonna have a blast.Matt and Bill are good guys and real helpful.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well my first race and i love it. you guys can count me in for a points season. I also think my old WCM was pretty fast, but i changed a few things and now its a rocket out of the hole. well just have to see how it does next year. thanks for the great racing and all the help. LRP is definately a good track for a newb to be at. thanks guys.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Well my first race and i love it. you guys can count me in for a points season. I also think my old WCM was pretty fast, but i changed a few things and now its a rocket out of the hole. well just have to see how it does next year. thanks for the great racing and all the help. LRP is definately a good track for a newb to be at. thanks guys.
We're not done yet! Come back on December 5th for double feature races. You can get in a months worth of racing in one day:dude: Maybe that'll carry you over to next season:thumbsup:

David

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe I may have to try this one,I have a surgery on the 7th on my left leg(skin graph),I will try and sure make it-.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts