Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Me and my friend went in on this track and are in the process of rebuilding it, just thought I would show you guys our project and the progress we make now and then any suggestions will help, here are some pictures.It is a 6x22 ft banked oval TKO track with wide lane spacing.It is in my basement now and plans for us to open a hobby shop in the future and then it will be moved there.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
WOW.. it looks great. is the last photo what you are using as a model or the finished product?
How wide will the finished lanes be? You could run Micro or Mini RC's on it too!!!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the picture is what it looked like before we tore it down, the track is like 14 inches wide, i think like 2 1/4 lane spacing

·
Part Time Painter/Racer
8,702 Posts
Track looks great!!! I likes them banked turns and long straights, lets a car breath!!! Also looks like Budweiser will be a local sponsor :p:p RM

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
We will miss that track here in Indiana
didnt they build something else?

I didnt make it in this summer...but I have a place over by lake James...:thumbsup:

I plan to retire over there..

BTW..we do race in Toledo every other sunday...AMSRA...home track rotations...superstocks...I run a storm...

Last week was my race to host...first win at home!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
That track was about a year old and he was going to add a road course but I am not sure what is going on. He has not been open since late summer.
didnt they build something else?

I didnt make it in this summer...but I have a place over by lake James...:thumbsup:

I plan to retire over there..

BTW..we do race in Toledo every other sunday...AMSRA...home track rotations...superstocks...I run a storm...

Last week was my race to host...first win at home!:thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts