Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i recently received my new PRO 1 stock car, thanks to Jim Delonais, i'm planning to adapt a Zenoah G 260 to it, i choose the Earnhardt Black 8 Taladega paint scheme and the car looked superb...black frame also, imagine... i will place some detailed photos here, as soon i decifer how!!!, although i'm waiting for some crucial parts to arrive, i will start this proyect soon, i will let you guys know... :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Q/S NASCAR said:
Hi, i recently received my new PRO 1 stock car, thanks to Jim Delonais, i'm planning to adapt a Zenoah G 260 to it, i choose the Earnhardt Black 8 Taladega paint scheme and the car looked superb...black frame also, imagine... i will place some detailed photos here, as soon i decifer how!!!, although i'm waiting for some crucial parts to arrive, i will start this proyect soon, i will let you guys know... :cool: :cool: :cool:
Congrats on your new ride and congrats on your choice! The RC230 has plenty enough HP and is QSAC legal...why a 260?

Good racing!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wel ihae it as a result of apreviuos buy, that did'nt work, does it have more power or speed? I'm a beginner, pleaseend some advice. :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Q/S NASCAR. The only place i believe the G260 will be legal to run would be a parking lot. QSAC rules only allow a G230 as the largest.
Being a beginer theG 230 will do you a good job.
And yes the 260 has more power.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts

the 230 has plenty of power. way more then we use. we restrict the 230 by running smaller carb, to be legal, then it comes with in stock form.

never had a 260. what modifcations are there to do?. i thought they were
the same size over all. just larger bore.

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
The engines should have the same external deminsions. But, the 260 is not legal for QSAC competition. In order to race it under QSAC rules and at QSAC sanctioned tracks, you will have to purchased the 230. You may find someone willing to trade out that will use the 260 for other reasons?

On a positive note ... Yes, post some pics of that bad boy!

Good luck!

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Q/S NASCAR said:
black is my favorite color did that scheme in 10th scale but on a asphalt track it is bad color to have. i have pics of jr bodys i have done shoot me a email will send you some

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Q/S NASCAR. Download them to your gallery. it will take large pics there.Just click on my gallery and you will see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts