Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know about a fairly new quarter scale parts manufacture.

Foster Engineering www.fostereng.net they have some really nice parts, I run the rear axle kit in one of my cars. Talk to Jim Darley

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know about a fairly new quarter scale parts manufacture.

Foster Engineering www.fostereng.net they have some really nice parts, I run the rear axle kit in one of my cars. Talk to Jim Darley
Now this may sound funny. But other folks that are willing to step up to the plate. On making parts for several different chasssis have received nothing short of being slammed. Is this company any different because you. G Babbitt run there parts? I am not trying to start anything, but think about all the crap that has been stirred on these individuals.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are not copy cat parts, I don't know anybody that makes splined axles with thread on receivers, they even produce their own car. The way i look at it this another manufacture getting into our hobby.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Okay. These do sound sweet, being threaded props to them, but what is the difference, when someone makes a part that may be beffier, better materials? Don't get me wrong I'm all for anyone who designs a :Better: part for our hobby. Alot of times old school needs to be re schooled. If you ain't growing your dieing. If anyone wants to dicuss this pm me and we will not air garbage.

·
Turning Left
323 Posts
:cool:I thank thats awesome, I'm calling Jim tomorrow to order that rear axle setup.
Ohhh crap! Order me one while your at it!!!! Got to stay up with the Jones's....LOL

You know the way I look at it with Jim....... he lives in Texas and he races at our track on race day..And one heck of a nice guy at that!....He supports us so we support him.... Its nothin but WIN..WIN!!! Matter of fact he's going on the vinyl cutter for the new bodies!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would like to thank everyone for there interest in our parts, and let you know that Bob is answering all e-mails as fast as he can. I would also like to thank the D/FW gang for all the help they have given my brother Gary and I over the last couple of years, they are a grate group to race with. Just wish they were about 200 miles closer.
Thanks Jim.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I just wanted to thank Jim Darley and Bob Foster of Foster Engineering for manufacturing all the suspension parts in my sprint car . Every piece in the front and even the rear trailing arms and splined axle setup , plus the shocks came from them . If anyones in need of sprint car parts they are the ones to get a hold of .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts