Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We know the KSG SCX is out, the Top car is out, the Hyperdrive Pro-5 is comming soon. Is the CRC battle axe 3.0 out yet? What is Associated doing? I heard they are making a new pan car. Any one else coming out with a new car this year?

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
I would expect that "you heard AE was developing a new oval car" may be one of those urban legends. most likely why you did not get any responses.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
AE does not care about oval...the SC trucks, buggys etc keep them covered up im sure! 1/10th Oval is just too small a market to fool with these days.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AE Oval Car

I've heard a rumor from a friend that they are in process of making a new oval car. I'll have to wait and see.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
New 1/12 oval chassis "THE HALF PINT"

With the 1/12th scale talk going around for this coming Tour and BRL season. C&M Motorsports would like to announce a new 1/12th scale oval car named The HALF PINT. The car has been designed and manufactured here in the USA by Chris Simpson and Mike Miller. We have designed this car to be above the cutting edge of today’s pan cars. It will be sold as a conversion and will be supplied with all the carbon fiber parts and aluminum pod plates. The car can use any current pan car front end. A parts list will be included with manufacture part numbers for you to complete your car. We will be selling this all for $130.00 plus shipping.

Features of this new car.

Super lightweight.
Smooth mono-ball design.
Recessed battery pocket
Recessed pockets for radio gear, LF weight, and speed control.
Integrated transponder mounting in bumper.
KSG style rear body mounts.
Newly designed pod plates gives you the ability to run super small diameter tires as well as allowing more motor and gear adjustments than current cars.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Check out the pembertonraceworks facebook page.

New 1/10 Oval car going to be out for 2012.

also NEW PRW 1/10 and 1/12 totally made in the USA Front Ends.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
C&M Motorsports "The ACCELERANT"

C&M Motorsports would like to introduce a new 1/10 direct replacement chassis for the popular KSG SCX, called The ACCELERANT. This new chassis shares many of the same features as our 1/12 The HALF PINT...

Super lightweight.
Recessed & enlarged battery pocket for precise low weight placement.
Recessed pockets for radio gear, weight, and speed control.

Prototypes were run the end of last season and current production models are being ran through the summer with great success.

We have available at this time 7 chassis that will ship next week.

Pricing is $95.00 shipped. Paypal to, [email protected]

Please ask any questions on C&M Motorsports thread or Email.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 55 Posts