Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the new Johnny Lightnings at TRU yet. My TRU has not got any of the new ones. Do we still have a distribution problem?

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I think they are going to do inventory this week coming up. So maybe in about a week. Been about 5 weeks since they got cars.

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Mike, I know you dont like TRU, but that has been the best place for me.
The TRU here keep a pretty good supply coming thru. I really can't complain
about them. I never find anything at the Walmarts here. Cases are already open when the pallets come out.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I went in a TRU the other day (and I found the blazer I needed) but not only was the diecast section bare, so was the rest of the store. I was starting to think they were going out of business.

·
Registered
918 Posts
The store near me is not getting anything till inventory is done, then reset and stock the shelves(manager says jan. 10 inventory), the whole store is empty, no trucks till next friday, makes sense , christmas is done , they gotta count and pay taxes on whats left.

·
Registered
49 Posts
As Bluubuddah said, the local TRU had inventory on Jan 10. Today, there were pallet loads of new product all over the place. Scanning the pallets, I did not see any JL, but I did see two cases of HW basics and a case of HW classics. Got two DD Treasure Hunts and a red and black VW Drag bus. Will see what tomorrow brings.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I have hardly even bothered with TRU around here, ever since I found out that the guy who does the floors at night for all 3 stores in the area is a Hot Wheels scalper who grabs all the WLs :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts