Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there is a new place to race oval in ga now , they are racing at the new cumming city fairgrounds at the new 1/4 midget track , my friend john norman has gotten approval to hold races there, they have new concession stands - new bathrooms its a very nice place big track manicured concrete john is planning on having a open practice on august 18 2012 the owner of the track is giving us 3 weekends day or nite a month to have races there . classes are being drawn up now but looks like 13.5 1 cell car 8 sec truck and my fav 21.5 2 cell sportsman along with 1/4 scale more details and anouncement this week tim

·
Registered
759 Posts
track

No that track has closed due the owner went bankrupt on the big car track next to it this is a track owned by the city nice clean real bathrooms huge concession stand and support for the club pay 15.00 to race and enjoy it

·
Registered
759 Posts
pics

Heys guys go to rc tech.net them scroll down to ga racing and look at heading for rc oval racing cumming ga my friend tim has apost and some pics i will have pics up today or tomm the practice may be moved to labor day weekend due to rain chance sat of 90 % but it clears or changes by wed i will let you guys know they want us to have a big race next spring soo thats in the works i will work with easley and rock hill so i dont have a conflict of what they may run

·
Registered
759 Posts
We will be posting a schedule soon within a week track has asked to hold a big race iam in contact with sponsors for next year around march of 2013 so just more for you guys to look forward to nick tell the crew in easley hello

1 - 16 of 16 Posts